The QuickBooks 2018 Complete textbook offers more than just typical software instruction. It is packed with hands-on step-by-step exercises that have students working directly in QuickBooks while they learn the accounting behind the scenes and the best practices.
Help your students navigate the advanced topics they will face in the work world. The textbook provides a complete experiential learning environment with a 140-day QuickBooks 2018 software license, sample data files (work with U.S. QuickBooks only), and practice exercises so the students can apply what they are learning in class.
QuickBooks 2018 Complete includes vivid, color graphics and screen shots that explain how to do complex transactions in QuickBooks, making learning interesting and fun. Professors receive extensive support materials, including an Instructors Manual, PowerPoint slides, test banks, and solution files to all exercises. Professors may request evaluation copies for review.
QuickBooks 2018 Complete contains everything a student needs to be successful using QuickBooks. This book incorporates managing revenue and expenses, bank reconciliation, payroll and more.
- The Sales Process
- Expense Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Reports and Graphs
- Setting up and Maintaining a Company file
- Customizing QuickBooks to Meet Your Company’s Needs
- Time Tracking
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Setup
- Estimates and Sales Orders
- Adjustments and Year-End Procedure
QuickBooks Complete 2018 covers everything you need for the QuickBooks User Certification Exam for 2018, as well as earlier versions.
New topics in the 2018 edition:
- Updates to include the new features of QuickBooks 2018, including new Reports features and Password support
- Many hands-on exercises to help you understand the Accounting Behind the Scenes
- Completely updated End of Chapter Problems
- Updated Business Scenarios to gain real world experience
*If applicable, please include a valid Seller’s Certificate or Sales Tax Exemption Certificate with your order.