QuickBooks Online Complete 2023
QuickBooks Online Complete 2023
We are proud to introduce our 2023 edition of QuickBooks Online Complete textbook. This thoroughly updated edition features several major developments, introduced by Intuit, during last year. Plus, the book is filled with numerous small changes to ensure that the instructions continue to match the interface. Here is what’s new:
- A Renovated Customer and Vendor Experience
- An Improved Chart of Accounts Experience
- Negative Deposits
- Sales Tax
- Ying Yang Graphic Design Capstone Project
For a detailed description of these changes, click here.
What will students learn?
Our textbooks are packed with hands-on step-by-step exercises so that students can work directly in QuickBooks Online while they learn the accounting behind the scenes and the best practices. Students navigate basic workflows and advanced topics that they will face in real life.
What is covered?
The textbook provides a complete experiential learning environment for a student needs to become proficient in using the web-based version of QuickBooks, including setting up new QuickBooks Online subscriptions, managing transactions, entering advanced customer & vendor workflows, using the Banking Center, running reports, & much more…
Advanced topics featured in this book are Client Projects and Job Costing; Managing Inventory;
Payroll; Year-end procedures and Advanced Company Setup. This textbook is mapped to the Certiport QuickBooks Online User certification exam, to enable students to receive industry recognition with successful completion of the course.
What makes this book different?
Our textbooks are distinguished by the depth of experience found in its pages. With more than 600 pages of real-life examples, crafted by a recognized QuickBooks Online expert, it’s a comprehensive demonstration of features. Students will gain the practical knowledge they can apply immediately in the workplace and will be able to pass Certiport’s QuickBooks Online User Certification.
What is included?
- The lessons are based on Intuit’s sample company, which starts fresh each session.
- Each chapter includes a hands-on exercise so that students can practice their skills, step-by- step, using a free trial QBO subscription from Intuit.
- A capstone project allows students to build a complete company, from scratch, as a supplemental activity or an exam.
- Instructors receive a free student management portal from Intuit Education to view and
grade student files.
- Questiva Consultants provides extensive support materials to all instructors including an
Instructor’s Manual with teaching suggestions and an answer key with screenshots and
sample printouts. Instructors also receive ready-to-use PowerPoint slides for each lesson
and test banks for popular learning management systems including Canvas, Moodle,
Backboard and Angel.
Why Doesn’t This Book Exactly Match My File?
QuickBooks Online is an ever-evolving software platform due to Intuit’s approach to innovation and real-time new feature roll out. What you see in the book may not be identical to what you see in your student file. Expect the unexpected, look around, don’t panic. Enjoy the opportunity to grow your expertise by becoming comfortable with change! The “UPDATES” tab in our website contains a list of updates to the content, highlighting the changes as we find them so that you always know what to look for.
Free Sample Chapters
Product Support Downloads
- Complete 2023_Ch-2 | 17.92 Mb
- Complete 2023_Ch-1 | 11.74 Mb
- Complete 2023_table of contents | 770.01 Kb
- QuickBooks Online Classroom Files | 445.94 Kb
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2 cm|