QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals 2022
QuickBooks® Online Fundamentals 2021-2022 is authored by Alicia Katz Pollock, an Elite Top 10 ProAdvisor and member of Intuit’s Trainer/Writer Network, who has a Masters in Teaching. The curriculum & structure was originally designed by Doug Sleeter, a pioneer in the field of QuickBooks accounting.
What will students learn?
Our QuickBooks Online Fundamentals 2021-2022 textbook offers much more than just typical bookkeeping instructions. The book is packed with hands-on step-by-step exercises so that students can work directly in QuickBooks Online while they learn the accounting behind the scenes and the best practices.
Students navigate basic workflows and advanced topics that they will face in real life. The textbook provides a complete experiential learning environment.
What is covered?
QuickBooks Online Fundamentals contains everything a student needs to be successful using the web-based version of QuickBooks, including setting up new QuickBooks Online subscriptions, managing transactions, entering advanced customer & vendor workflows, using the Banking Center, running reports, & much more…
QuickBooks Online Fundamentals is mapped to the Certiport QuickBooks Online User certification exam, so students can receive industry recognition of their successful completion of the course. Several additional advanced topics are covered in our other text book, QuickBooks Online Complete 2021-2022.
What makes this book different?
Our textbooks are distinguished by the depth of experience found in its pages. With nearly 400 pages of real-life examples, selected and crafted by a recognized QuickBooks Online expert, it’s more than a surface demonstration of features. Students will finish their class with practical knowledge they can apply immediately in the workplace and will be able to pass Certiport’s QuickBooks Online User exam.
What is included?
- The lessons are based on Intuit’s sample company, which starts fresh each session.
- Each chapter includes a hands-on exercise so that students can practice their skills, step-by-step, using a free trial QBO subscription from Intuit.
- A capstone project allows students to build a complete company, from scratch, as a supplemental activity or an exam.
- Instructors receive a free student management portal from Intuit Education to view and grade student files.
- Questiva Consultants provides extensive support materials to all instructors including an Instructor’s Manual with teaching suggestions and an answer key with screenshots and sample printouts. Instructors also receive ready-to-use PowerPoint slides for each lesson and test banks for popular learning management systems including Canvas, Moodle, Backboard and Angel.
Why Doesn’t This Book Exactly Match My File?
As you use this book, it may happen that some of the instructions or figures don’t exactly match what you see on your screen. QuickBooks Online is an ever-evolving software platform due to Intuit’s approach to innovation and real-time new feature roll out. Because of this, what you see in the book may not be identical to what you see in your student file. Expect the unexpected, look around, don’t panic. Enjoy the opportunity to grow your expertise by becoming comfortable with change! The “UPDATES” tab in our website contains a list of updates to the content, highlighting the changes as we find them so that you always know what to look for.
Free Sample Chapters
Product Support Downloads
- Table of Contents - QBO Fundamentals | 735.84 Kb
- Chapter 2 | 18.18 Mb
- Chapter 1 | 10.79 Mb
- QuickBooksOnlineClassroom-Files-01-2023 | 783.61 Kb
The QuickBooks Online software receives regular updates and new features throughout the year. In order to keep our training content fresh, the Questiva editorial team is constantly watching each QBO update and making relevant updates to our QBO textbook content. Each link below is a PDF that includes all of the updates made to the printed textbook, by date.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .875 cm|