QuickBooks Online Fundamentals 2023
QuickBooks Online Fundamentals 2023
We are proud to introduce our 2023 edition of QuickBooks Online (QBO) Fundamentals textbook. This thoroughly updated edition features several major developments, introduced by Intuit, after our last edition. Plus, the book is filled with numerous small changes to ensure that the instructions continue to match the interface. Here is what’s new:
- A Renovated Customer and Vendor Experience
- An Improved Chart of Accounts Experience
- Negative Deposits
- Sales Tax
- Ying Yang Graphic Design Case Study
For a detailed description of these changes, click here.
What will students learn?
Our QuickBooks Online Fundamentals 2023 textbook offers much more than just typical bookkeeping instructions. The book is packed with hands-on step-by-step exercises so that students can work directly in QuickBooks Online while they learn the accounting behind the scenes and the best practices.
Students navigate basic workflows and topics that they will face in real life.
What is covered?
This textbook provides a complete experiential learning environment for a student to become proficient in using the web-based version of QuickBooks, including setting up new QuickBooks Online subscriptions, managing transactions, entering advanced customer & vendor workflows, using the Banking Center, running reports, & much more…
This textbook is mapped to the Certiport QuickBooks Online User certification exam, to enable students to receive industry recognition with successful completion of the course.
Several additional advanced topics are covered in our other text book, QuickBooks Online Complete 2023.
What makes this book different?
Our textbook is distinguished by the depth of experience found in its pages. With nearly 400 pages of real-life examples, crafted by a recognized QuickBooks Online expert, it’s more than a surface demonstration of features. Students will finish their class with practical knowledge they can apply immediately in the workplace and will be able to pass Certiport’s QuickBooks Online User exam.
What is included?
- The lessons are based on Intuit’s sample company, which starts fresh each session.
- Each chapter includes a hands-on exercise so that students can practice their skills, step-by-step, using a free trial QBO subscription from Intuit.
- A capstone project allows students to build a complete company, from scratch, as a supplemental activity or an exam.
- Instructors receive a free student management portal from Intuit Education to view and grade student files.
- Questiva Consultants provides extensive support materials to all instructors including an Instructor’s Manual with teaching suggestions and an answer key with screenshots and sample printouts. Instructors also receive ready-to-use PowerPoint slides for each lesson and test banks for popular learning management systems including Canvas, Moodle, Backboard and Angel.
Why Doesn’t This Book Exactly Match My File?
QuickBooks Online is an ever-evolving software platform due to Intuit’s approach to innovation and real-time new feature roll out. What you see in the book may not be identical to what you see in your student file. Expect the unexpected, look around, don’t panic. Enjoy the opportunity to grow your expertise by becoming comfortable with change! The “UPDATES” tab in our website contains a list of updates to the content, highlighting the changes as we find them so that you always know what to look for.
Free Sample Chapters
Product Support Downloads
- Fundamentals 2023_Ch-2 | 18.00 Mb
- Fundamentals 2023_Ch-1 (1) | 11.82 Mb
- Fundamentals 2023_table of contents | 678.75 Kb
- QuickBooks Online Classroom Files | 445.94 Kb
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .875 cm|